Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hungry?

I am always the last one to jump on trends, or popular stuff lol
I didn't start reading or watching Harry Potter until the 6th movie was in the cinemas!
Twilight was the same, I read the first 2 books in 3 days so my friend had someone to go see the second film with.
I always used become a fan of a band after they'd split up, it's just how I am I guess!

The hunger games is no exception, everyone's been banging on for months about them and waiting anxiously for the movie release, I on the other hand only received the books...today!


I'm actually afraid to start them as I think I'll get sucked in! I have so much to do and these will easily distract me!

Do you think I could finish all three in 10 days to keep up with my book a month plan lol

Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...