Thursday 17 May 2012

Happy days...

I have to say, I am the happiest I have been in a long time, nothing major has changed, except my mindset.

I got a job at a lovely spa, which is nice but it's not what's changed me, I think that now I'm finally seeing the light at the end of this very long tunnel and realising that through it all and through all the crap I've done (and there has been ALOT) my wonderful man has stood right next me the entire time.
He never threatened to leave when I quit jobs or couldn't pay bills, he was there, and supportive, and listened, knowing and having the faith that I would get there eventually.
My good friend (who is in a relationship I used to envy when single) confessed he couldn't have done it, he would have left if his girlfriend had gone through what I had. I didn't know whether to get down on my knees and thank the lord for my man or judge my friend, I mean the ring on our finger means 'for better or worse' right?
I guess people just have different levels of support, I'm lucky to hand found a man with oodles of it!

I'm not writing this to shove my happiness down peoples throats, or brag or whatever. I'm doing it because once I press publish, it's out there forever. I know that this will not be the last obstacle we face in our lives together and maybe next time it'll be me that has to bend over backwards to support and love him, and this will always be here to remind me, that it gets better, maybe it won't get worse but in days that he bugs me, I can come back and read what a wonderful brilliant man I have, hopefully next time I'm down, I won't forget to smell the roses.....

Love Kimberley xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...