Monday 19 December 2011

Hello!!!

Hello,
Welcome to my new blog,
Truth be told I'm still new to this whole blogging thing, I used to run a blog about my handmade crafts that I did, but felt too pigeon holed, I'm hoping this blog will be more of a reflection of me and my actual life.

I'm going to try and incorporate all my loves into this space, beauty (its my job), fashion, family, music and also handmade items that I complete.
Anything new that happens will be posted right here.....

I'm giving myself until Christmas day to get this fully up and running, wish me luck and inspiration!!

Kim xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this new blog, this can be a slow time of year for blogging, most peeps are busy with Christmas celebrations and family etc but I'm sure you will soon have lots of followers.

    Seasons greetings and best wishes for 2012.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...