Monday 19 March 2012

Step forward...

So these past few weeks I've had to take a step back and re-evaluate things.
That included blogging, truth be told I was trying to make myself fit into a certain 'blog mould' and that's just not me, I love beauty and make up, but it's not something I feel the need to constantly talk about.
I put so much pressure on myself to 'fit' in that I burnt out, just as my other blog got take over by pressures to craft this one got taken over by pressure to include stuff I generally don't care about.

This is going to change, I'm taking all pressure off of myself, I no longer care why I'm not being invited to certain events and I am certainly never going to ignore my wonderful fiancé so that I can blog!

I have quit my job, I hated it, and it was making my unhappy, i mean badly unhappy and i was earning pennies so it wasn't even rewarding me in that aspect.

This a complete turn of leaf for me, I am going to find my passions and be me, no more peer pressure allowed here!!

I'd love to know if others have felt this way, as I don't believe I am alone!

Much love
Kim xx

1 comment:

  1. It seems as if you're in a good place at the moment and have figured things out. I hope everything goes well and look forward to what is to come on this blog x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...