Friday 6 January 2012

2012 targets

Ok so everywhere at the moment is full of peoples new year resolutions, I don't make resolutions, I make targets.
Some might say they're the same, but the way I see it is, if you stumble on a target, you can pick yourself up and start again. Resolutions are always these big pressure promises to one self that 9 times out of 10 we can't keep, and yet, we make them again the next year!

Targets change throughout the year, last year I barely did any of what I set myself, but I'm proud of what I did achieve.

This year most of my targets are based on career aspirations, before I always thought a job was just a job, now that I'm self employed I want more than that, I want a career.



1. Opening my shop, my online shop will be open soon, it still needs a bit more stock and I need to faff with the look a bit more, but it is slowly coming together.


2. Have a successful blog, there is so much I want to do with this, adding reviews, competitions, so so many ideas :)


3. Grow in my role as a beauty therapist, the thing I love about my 'day job' is that its always changing, new treatments are always happening, new clients to meet, I love it.

pic via google
4. Add to my skills, I am soooo not done with training, I'm currently on a make up course, have plans to be assessed as a soap and spa product maker, accessories designer, and I am trying to find a course to help me design clothes.

With my personal life I have no targets, well except wedding planning, but that is a whole other list entirely!!

I'd love to know what everyone else's goal are this year, pop a link to your blog in the comments section if you've done a post on it.

Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...