Tuesday 3 January 2012

New, New, New!!

Some new stuff has been added to the site, one thing you may notice is the colour, black to white, light to dark. I feel very free looking at my blog when its white, crazy how the smallest things can change your moods!



I've been putting a lot of thought into this blog lately as I want it to become amazing!
There will be new features added in the coming weeks which I am working hard on back stage :)
This morning the About page was added, which introduces me and this space, that will also be updated as the blog evolves.

I am so excited in the direction I am going, the shop, this blog, its all new and inspiring for me :)

I hope you will all enjoy the journey too!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with everything, i'm in a similar position to yourself, just starting out with a new business and website. I'll be following you with interest to see how yours develops. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...